Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Azure: Design and Implement a Storage Strategy.
- [Sharon] Now that you have an understanding of Azure Storage, you may want to dig a little deeper into the content that was covered in this course. In the library, you will find additional courses which will help you continue to build on your Azure Storage knowledge. Personally, I would also highly recommend you become comfortable with PowerShell, as well some of the other scripting tools, such as the command line interface, and using the Azure templates. Azure is a moving target, and is enhanced with new functionality regularly. Always be sure to check the Microsoft Azure website and TechNet for any updates or changes to the service.
And stay tuned for more Azure courses in the future.
- Implementing storage blobs and Azure files
- Managing access
- Configuring diagnostics, monitoring, and analytics
- Enabling and viewing logs
- Implementing Azure SQL databases
- Implementing recovery services
- Creating an Azure Backup vault
- Configuring the Azure Backup agent
- Backing up and restoring files
- Backing up an Azure virtual machine