This video points to the next series of courses in the path that you should follow to take your Azure AD learning further.
- [Announcer] Here are the next steps … to take your learning further. … Spin up an Azure AD Tenant yourself. … Learning theory is one thing, and doing what you've learned … hands-on is a whole another experience. … I strongly recommend that you do this. … Then, follow the items that I've listed … on the Key Takeaways page, and ensure you follow … the personal checklist for deploying Azure AD … in production environments. … Third, here's a fun activity that I want you to do … before starting my next course on Azure AD. … Apply company branding to your Azure AD POC. … It's where you add your company's name and logo … on the sign-in page to make it look unique, … to reflect your brand instead of displaying … a generic Microsoft page. … You can configure this by going … to the company branding section … in the Azure AD overview blade, and if there's anything … that you've learned in this course … that you don't clearly understand, … please rewatch the course or the specific videos … covering those topics. …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.