Join Sharon Bennett for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Exam Prep: Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Deployment (AZ-100).
- [Instructor] Wow, that was a lot of information…in a very short period of time…and you may be asking yourself, what do I do next?…The first thing you'll want to do is review the objectives…remember Microsoft will be updating…the objectives for the Azure exams quarterly.…You'll want to practice where you are weak,…whether that is in actually configuring a specific resource…or setting or understanding the underlining principles.…Come back to LinkedIn Learning to check for updates…and links to new courses.…
And finally, go book that exam.…Sometimes it helps when it's in your calendar…then you'll be driven to go ahead and study,…and then take the exam.…
- Reviewing the new Microsoft exam structure
- Understanding the role of the AZ-100 exam
- Reviewing individual exam domains
- Exploring exam objectives
- Leveraging study resources
Skill Level Intermediate
2. Manage Azure Subscriptions and Resources
3. Implement and Manage Storage
4. Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines
5. Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
Configure name resolution3m 26s
6. Manage Identities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.