Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Azure: Security Concepts.
- [Voiceover] Well, we've gone through a lot…of the concepts related to Azure security,…but there's always more to learn.…So now let me give you some steps that will help you…in finalizing your knowledge of Azure security.…The Microsoft Azure documentation center…gives you a wealth of resources that are both…for developers and IT professionals…that are managing Azure environments.…There's a few pages that I want to draw you to specifically…that will help you in your infrastructure services.…So here, this is just a landing page…for the documentation center,…and this landing page will give you…access to all of the individual resources.…
But since this course is really related…to security for infrastructure, one of the important…things to implement are security policies.…If you browse down through the documentation…you'll get through security policies…and you'll be able to manage these specific…security policies for your environment.…As well as varying point to monitor the resources…that you have deployed, there are various tools…
Here, David Elfassy investigates security concepts related to Azure deployment and services such as Office 365, Exchange, and Azure Active Directory. Find out how to use Azure's built-in security tools, secure virtual machines, implement more robust multifactor authentication, and protect your services and data, including email, documents, and user data. Plus, learn how to configure security certificates for your app deployments using custom domains.
- Securing objects and virtual machines
- Deploying certificates for Azure resources
- Implementing multifactor authentication
- Securing Office 365
- Securing Azure Active Directory