Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learn Microsoft Azure: Active Directory.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Thank you for joining me all…for the Learn Microsoft Azure Active Directory course.…I hope that you enjoy the course,…and I hope that you feel comfortable…in your future deployment of Azure AD.…As you move along in your knowledge of the Azure,…I do recommend that you get familiar with many…of the Azure core functionality concepts.…Understanding Microsoft Azure core functionalies…is a another course of mine on the library…that I do recommend you watch as you build…on your Azure knowledge.…Good luck.…
Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) provides most of the rich functionalities of Active Directory, with the conveniences of cloud-based computing. Azure AD also offers developers a great way to integrate identity management into applications. In this Azure training course, David Elfassy introduces the terminology and feature set in Azure AD. He shows how to implement and manage user and group accounts, join client computers, and implement single sign-on and multifactor authentication. (Industry standard protocols such as SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, and OpenID Connect makes sign-on possible on a variety of platforms.) In the final chapters of the course, David reviews the more advanced reporting and features in Azure AD and Azure AD Connect, including syncing on-premise Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Understanding directory as a service (DaaS)
- Using Azure AD management tools
- Creating an Azure AD directory
- Managing users and groups
- Enabling Active Directory self-service
- Implementing Azure AD authentication
- Running Active Directory reports