Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- If you want to learn more about Microsoft Azure,…there's lots of resources out there.…The first place where you should start…is the Microsoft Azure portal.…Now, this is not the management portal…that we've been looking at,…but the actual website that you use to get into the portal.…So, azure.microsoft.com will lead you…to lots of technical articles and videos describing,…more in detail, some of the features…that we've looked at in this video.…As well, you can go into the MSDN articles that discuss…the functionalities, more for developers, in detail.…
So, if you want to deploy applications, web applications,…or cloud services over to Azure,…you might want to use some custom code…that you've developed on premises.…That code can then be uploaded into your Azure subscription.…Wanna know how to develop that code?…These articles in MSDN will help you get there.…As well, if you've enjoyed the usage of softwares as service…and want to learn more about softwares as service in Azure,…well actually, Azure hosts a major software as a service…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.