Independently, where you run applications, you need to monitor and diagnose then. Azure App Service is no different and has great monitoring capabilities. In this video, learn how you should implement monitoring on your applications.
- [Narrator] When we need to debug an application that … is currently under production when entering data … and logging is really valuable information that we have … on the Azure Web App. … So implementing monitoring and logging is really … a must to have in all the web applications that you're … currently running. … So monitoring Azure Web Apps is built-in feature that … we have to do monitoring and we can grant metrics like … CPU time, memory percentage, data in, data out … or even average response times. … There are some metrics that we can only find under … the App Service plans and others that we can only … find under the web app. … Like for example, the average response time. … It's much more of a metric that is from the Azure Web App, … and not so much on the App Service plan. … So that one, that metric, we can only find it … under the web app. … Then, on top of all those metrics, we can set up alerts. … So I can have an alert, for example, if the CPU time … of my App Service plan is higher than 80%, …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.