Creating mobile app backends that are scalable and highly available is a big challenge. In this video, use Mobile and API apps to implement back ends for your applications.
- [Man] Using the mobile apps feature of the app … services we can build cross platforms and API … for iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. … Mobile apps allows the enterprise developer … to use global an eye scale platform. … In this platform we can find several services … that will help us to develop our mobile back ends. … Like for example, we have the authentication … and authorization that supports for identity … providers including Azure directory … but also social network providers like Facebook, … Google, Twitter, and even Microsoft accounts. … The mobile apps offer a lot 2.0 service … for each of those providers. … Data access and mobile apps provides the mobile friendly … OData V3 data source that will link to as your SQL data … base or as even on-premises SQL server. … This service can be based for example on the ORM that's … called Intity framework and we can easily lean … to grade this with other NoSQL and SQL data … providers like Table Storage, from Azure Storage, … or even like Mongo, Azure Cosmos DB, …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.