In this video, Pete Zerger explains the features of Azure MFA Server, and how it fits into an enterprise organization's hybrid identity strategy. Learn about the features Azure MFA Server brings to the table that you don't get with Azure MFA alone.
- [Voiceover] When it comes to protecting your accounts,…two-step verification…should be the standard across your organization.…This is especially important for administrative accounts…that have privileged access to resources.…As your MFA Server extends Multi-Factor Authentication…to on premises resources, delivering a number of benefits,…consistent protection providing Multi-Factor Authentication…to your on-premises apps,…building consistency into your identity management…user experience, should actually increase…user satisfaction, your internal customers,…and reduce costs…through reductions in calls to the Help Desk…and reducing or eliminating the need…to train users on how to navigate…different authentication experiences.…
A more consistent user experience, in that…the second factor of authentication appears the same…across Cloud and on-premises apps.…And if you find your organization authentication needs…lead you to the Federated Identity model,…as your MFA Server brings multi-factor support…to Active Directory Federation Services.…
In this course—the first in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger takes you through the basics of setting up endpoint protection. He begins by explaining how to set up Azure Active Directory Premium. Next, he goes into enabling multi-factor authentication, followed by setting conditions for secure access. To wrap up, Pete covers managing mobile devices with Intune, and publishing applications with Azure AD App Proxy.
- Setting up Azure Active Directory for an organization
- Enabling user-level and application-level multi-factor authentication
- Setting conditions for secure access
- Planning a mobile device management (MDM) strategy
- How Intune (standalone) MDM works
- How Intune mobile application management works
- Publishing applications with Azure AD App Proxy
- Assigning users and groups