- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
- [Sahil] Hi, my name is Sahil Malik and welcome to Microsoft Cognitive Services Language. Language is how we communicate. Whether we talk or type or write, it is language we express ourselves in, but there are so many languages in this world and with that comes many cultures. Not being able to understand each other can create communication gaps, awkward or even dangerous situations. Microsoft Cognitive Services Language allows you to submit and input text and recognize the language, key phrases within the import text, or even the sentiment.
It allows you to do things like spell check, translate between languages, convert text to speech and so much more. Perhaps the most exciting part is LUIS, Language Understanding Intelligent Service, which allows your custom applications to accept the user's input in natural language. Imagine the capabilities this brings to your bots for instance. In this course I demonstrate to you in depth LUIS fundamentals, best practices, creating custom applications and domains, and of course a lot more within the Microsoft Cognitive Services Language.
There is so much the Cognitive Services can do and the capabilities keep improving. I had a great time recording this course and I hope you enjoy watching this course too, thank you.
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.