- Creating and managing virtual networks
- Configuring an ExpressRoute circuit
- Creating a public IP address
- Managing a load balancer
- Configuring a VPN
- Deploying Azure virtual machines
Skill Level Intermediate
- [David] Creating resources in Microsoft Azure is great, but we need to access those resources. We need to publish those resources. My name is David Elfassy, and welcome to my course on configuring networking components of Microsoft Azure. In this course, we'll look at the various components and tools that we will use to create and configure networking components in Azure. We will publish resources from Azure out to the internet. We will secure connectivity to your resources that are hosted in Microsoft Azure.
As well, we will look at all the components that provide high availability and connectivity to your Azure resources. We will create virtual private networks to connect to Azure. We will create and configure load balancers to ensure a highly-available connectivity to your Azure resources. As well, we'll look at the management tools and tips and tricks on how to properly configure and connect to resources that are stored in Microsoft Azure. Let's get started.