Studying for Microsoft certification? Topics covered here map to objectives on exam 70-534, Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
- Securing with managed identities
- Securing with hybrid identities
- Security with identity providers
- Identifying the right solution
- Designing a role-based Azure security solution
- Managing security risks
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Securing Your Azure Resources. I'm Sharon Bennett, a Microsoft certified solutions expert in cloud platform and infrastructure, and I will be leading you through this new IT reality. In this course, we are going to explore how to secure and control access to Azure Active Directory, configure ADFS with Azure Active Directory Connect, implement Azure Active Directory B to B and B to C directories, and secure various other Azure resources. We'll also spend some time learning about RBAC, or role-based access control, and how to create a customized role that you can use in Azure.
And finally, we'll touch on the Azure Security Center and Microsoft Operations Management Suite. If you're ready, grab your favorite beverage and let's dive into Securing Your Azure Resources.