AuthorDavid M. Franklyn
- What is Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
- Deploying and configuring OMS
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Analyzing Log Analytics data
- Using OMS to monitor an on-premises environment
- Identifying critical updates
- IT Service Management Connector
Skill Level Beginner
- [Dave] Hi, I'm Dave Franklyn and welcome to Microsoft Azure: Management and Security Essentials featuring Operations Management Suite, or OMS. Years ago, Microsoft introduced us to several solutions to manage and secure an on-premises data center namely in the System Center suite of products. Today, you can find similar functionality in the Cloud, and this functionality can help you manage and secure not only your Cloud infrastructure, but also your on-premises data center.
Putting the support all together, no matter where your infrastructure resides, is the basis of Azure Management and Security using OMS.
1. What Is Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
2. Deploy and Configure OMS
3. Collect and Analyze Data
4. Use OMS to Monitor an On-Premises Environment
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.