- Creating a Recovery Services vault for Azure Backup
- Protecting virtual machines, files and folders, databases, workloads, and file shares
- Restoring virtual machines, files and folders, databases, workloads, and file shares
- Azure Site Recovery scenarios
- Running failover and failback tests
- Replicating an Azure virtual machine
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Sharon] Welcome to the course, Azure Disaster Recovery Solutions. I'm Sharon Bennett, a Microsoft Certified solutions expert in Cloud, Platform, and Infrastructure. In this course, we are going to be exploring the how of protecting your resources, whether those resources are in Azure or on premise. We'll be configuring Azure backup for a variety of scenarios followed by restoring data from those backups. The following chapter will focus in on Azure site recovery, and we'll protect Hyper-V virtual machines, and an Azure virtual machine as well.
Once protected, I'll demonstrate how to test the configuration and finally, fail over and fail back from these replicated virtual machines.
1. Disaster Recovery Overview
2. Azure Backup Solutions
3. Azure Restore Solutions
4. Azure Site Recovery
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.