Note: As an intermediate-level course, an existing understanding of the Azure platform is required. The course can also serve to deepen the skills of IT professionals wishing to prepare for Azure certification.
- Monitoring Azure solutions
- Operations Management Suite, Azure Service Health, and Azure Application Insights
- Azure regions and domains
- Designing a recovery strategy with Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup
- Configuring and deploying your recovery strategy
- Azure Automation use cases
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Welcome to the course Design an Azure Management, Monitoring, and Business Continuity Strategy. I'm Sharon Bennett, a Microsoft certified solutions expert in Cloud Platform and infrastructure, and I'll be leading you through this new IT reality. In this course, we are going to explore the various ways you can leverage Azure to build environments that are highly available and recoverable. We'll explore some automation services from management and review various methods to monitor your Azure resources. If you're ready, grab your favorite beverage and let's dive into Design an Azure Management Monitoring and Business Continuity course.
Microsoft Azure: Architecting Azure Infrastructurewith Sharon Bennett1h 19m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Secure Resourceswith Sharon Bennett1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. Design a Monitoring Strategy
2. Describe and Design Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) Using Azure
3. Deploy a Disaster Recovery Strategy
4. Design Azure Automation and PowerShell Workflows
5. Describe the Use Cases for Azure Automation Configuration
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.