- Implementing Azure Resource Manager templates
- Creating a template from a deployment
- Deploying a template using the portal
- Deploying a template using PowerShell
- Using Azure Quickstart Templates
- Using service principals
- Locking Azure resources
- Securing Azure subscriptions
- Azure active directory roles
- Designing custom RBAC roles
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Sharon] Welcome to the world of Azure templates, I'm Sharon Bennett, a Microsoft-certified solutions expert in Cloud platform and infrastructure, and I'll be leading you through this course. In this course, we are going to explore Azure templates and securing Azure resources. We'll cover creating and deploying Azure templates. We'll also learn how to control access to your resources using policies and locks. And finally, we'll explore how to use role-based access control roles to restrict access to your Azure resources. This course can be used to help you prepare for the Azure Certification Exam 7533, as it aligns to the November 26 updated objectives.
If you're ready, grab your favorite beverage, and let's dive into Azure templates.