- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
- [David] Hi, my name is David Elfassy, and welcome to Microsoft Azure: Core Functionalities. In this course, we will dive into the Azure offerings, and the level of subscriptions that each entail. We will explore the various management tools that can be used to create and configure solutions in Azure. Then, we'll look at how to predict Azure costs, as well as which pricing tier will work best for your situation. You will learn how to connect your organization to Azure, as well as how to store your company's data in Azure, and create a backup solution to ensure that your company's on-premises network is protected in the cloud.
I'm excited to show you the power and ease of setting up and managing virtual machines built on Microsoft Azure. Whether you're looking to integrate your on-premises infrastructure to Azure, or implement a new network in Microsoft's cloud, this course will get you ready to plan and implement your solution quickly. So let's get started.