Get an overview of PIM and a role configured and assigned to a user.
- [Instructor] Now that we've had an overview…of privileged identity management,…let's go ahead and actually take a look at…it in action in the portal.…I've already logged into Azure.…I'm in the privileged identity management blade,…and we can see here that we're looking at an overview.…Now I'll quickly have my view but more importantly,…I'd like to look at the admin view…because we're going to be managing this as…the administrator, not as a regular user.…And we can see here that we've had…two directory activations in the past seven days.…On this dashboard, we can see the…directory user's distribution between…the eligible, permanent, inactive,…as well as the directory roles.…
If I scroll down a little bit,…you'll see some notifications and…we'll talk about those a little bit later in the chapter,…and finally, the directory rules themselves…and whether or not they're MFA enabled,…how many users are they active,…and they are NA eligible.…And you'll notice we have several here.…That's a great quick overview for the administrator,…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.