Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing Azure web apps, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- Now that we've created a web app, let's see…what configuration options are available for that web app.…First of all, there's lots of configuration options,…lots of tasks that can be performed,…and lots of updates and upgrades…that I can give to my web app.…Those configuration options are available…both in the Management Portal and the Azure Preview Portal,…and they're pretty similar to one another.…I see there are very few differences…between the web apps in both,…the web app configurations in both portals.…
So I'm gonna go ahead and use the Management Portal.…And the first thing that I'm presented with is my Dashboard.…Now, from my Dashboard, I'll be able to see at a glance…a lot of the configurations that have…already been set by default,…and I also see my monitoring pane, where I get to see…the amount of activity that has occurred within my web app.…So instead of going down this list of options,…and again, these are the default ones…that have been created right after my web app was uploaded…to Azure, let's take a look at each one…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.