Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing Azure by using Azure PowerShell, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- Using Azure Management portals is great…when managing various configuration options,…or creating new objects with the new Azure subscription.…However, at one point, you may want to script…some of those configurations.…Or you may want to create a bulk amount…of objects in a batch.…So in order to do that, I may want to use PowerShell.…PowerShell has become the de facto standard…for all management of Microsoft infrastructure tools.…And here in Azure, I can also use PowerShell…to manage my Azure subscription.…
So in order to use PowerShell for Azure,…the first thing that I need to do…is actually download the Azure PowerShell command.…And to do that, I'm going to go into the download tools…fprm my Azure management portal,…and I find here Windows PowerShell,…I click on Install,…and it prompts me to run the installation…of the Azure PowerShell command.…And this is done through the Web Platform installer.…Now, when I'll be done installing…the Azure PowerShell tools,…it will actually prompt me for other tools…that I can also install using the Web Platform.…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.