Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing Azure Active Directory, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- So we've already seen the high-level…functionalities of Azure Active Directory,…and how to manage the overall functionality…of Azure Active Directory.…But now let's take a look a little bit closer at…the configuration options, and what can…we store in Active Directory?…How can we manage disauthentication?…So here I've got my default directory,…and within my default directory I have several…accounts that I've already created.…Accounts that I've added in here, some of them are…Microsoft accounts, and some of them are accounts…that I've created directly in Azure Active Directory.…
Now I could add users, again, within this interface,…by clicking add users.…I can select a user within my organization,…a user with an existing Microsoft account,…or a user in another Azure AD account directory.…So maybe it's another directory that I have within my…tenant, and I'd like to add that user account and keep all…of his properties into my Azure Active Directory directory.…Now I'm gonna create a new user account in my organization,…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.