Like any other application, applications that you deploy to the App Service also need to be backed up. The App Service backup feature allows you to create and schedule backups of your application. This way, in case of an issue, you can always return to a working version of your application.
- [Speaker] When it comes to Azure App Service Backups … some professionals ask themselves: … "well if I have the source code … why should I do a backup of my web app?" … Well because the backup is not just your code, … it's much much more, … it's a full feature deployment … and also backs up, for example, a database … that you have connected to your Azure Web App. … So if you have everything connected, … you get like a full image of your Azure Web App … on a certain point on time. … This is only available in standard tiers … and hop like premium isolated. … If you go for the standard tier, … it's allow to have a 10 daily backups. … If you go to premium, the number goes up to 50. … Backup is also stored in Azure Storage account … so you need to have a Azure Storage account. … In terms of pricing, there is no charge on the backup. … Of course, the only charge is going to be … having in year will be this space … that your backup will have … but that will be storage charges. … And currently there is a limit of …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.