Azure App Service Environment, ASE, provides a fully-isolated environment where you can run your applications. ASEs are the best option when you need very high-scale, isolated networks and have high memory environments. In this video, discover how you can create and manage App Service Environments.
- [Instructor] When we have certain requests … to build Azure web app that needs to be totally isolated … from the internet, … or we need to have a number of instances … that is bigger than what the premium plan will give us, … which is 20 instances. … Well, our option to still maintain the deployment … under a platform as a service world … is to go to the app service environment. … App service environments, they are dedicated environments … that still run app services. … And we can run this at a high scale … of up to 100 instances. … We still can run workers on Windows or Linux. … We have workers sizes that are a little bit bigger … in terms of RAM, … so the ratio between CPU and RAM … is bigger for the RAM side. … And one of the fast features, … and sometimes to be totally honest … is why we are going to app service environments … the majority of the times. … It's the feature that gives us network isolation. … This means that I'm going … to deploy my app service environment inside an Azure Vnet. …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.