- [Instructor] Antimalware assessment.…You can use the antimalware solution…in log analytics to report on the status…of antimalware protection in your infrastructure.…Installing this solution updates…the OMS agent and base configuration for OMS.…Antimalware protection status…and detected threats on the monitored servers are read.…Then the data is sent to the log analytics service…for processing.…Logic is applied to the received data…and the cloud service records the data.…
Servers with detected threats…and servers with insufficient protection…are shown in the antimalware dashboard.…By using the information on the antimalware dashboard…you can identify a plan to apply protection…to the servers that need it.…To install and configure the antimalware assessment…solution, you must subscribe to the security…and compliance solution offering.…You can add the antimalware assessment solution…to your OMS workspace from the Azure marketplace.…Or, you can use the process at…add log analytics solutions from the solutions gallery.…
AuthorDavid M. Franklyn
- What is Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
- Deploying and configuring OMS
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Analyzing Log Analytics data
- Using OMS to monitor an on-premises environment
- Identifying critical updates
- IT Service Management Connector
Skill Level Beginner
1. What Is Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
2. Deploy and Configure OMS
3. Collect and Analyze Data
4. Use OMS to Monitor an On-Premises Environment
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.