Building workflow-style applications is a common request when developing applications. Logic Apps allows you to connect your business-critical applications with Azure services. All this in an almost no-coding experience.
- Using Azure Logic Apps … we can create business processes, … all this using a no code experience, … making it easier even for non developers … to create some business processes. … Then it can be scheduled. … It can be automated, … and we can orchestrate tasks within those logic apps. … All this using a serverless billing model, … so this means that you're only going to be charged … for what you run. … You're not going to be charged for having a logic app … running the full month, … because our logic app just runs like everyday for a minute, … so you're only going to be charged one minute per day. … An example of things that we can do with logic apps, … we can populate a Power BI dashboard with data … that we grab from Twitter for example. … So we can grab all the tweets that have been posted … about our company, … and then send it to Azure Cognitive Services to get a … sentiment analysis on those. … And then populate all that information in Power BI, … and analyze and check if the feedback on our company …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.