Join Tiago Costa for an in-depth discussion in this video Logic Apps demo, part of Azure Administration: Implement and Manage Application Services.
- [Narrator] In order to create a Logic App, … first step is go to create a resource … then just type Logic App for example, there you go … Logic App from Microsoft, that's what I want, create … Now we need to type a name, let's just say DemoLogicApp … I will use an existing one … but just reuse this resource group that I have in here … and then a location East US is great … I click create so this will create my Logic App … Usually a Logic App is just a couple of seconds … and it is created … there you go so go to resource … it's a good shortcut to go to the Logic App right now … and there we go … so I can start with a common trigger … they have like some common triggers here like … When a HTTP, request is received or based on scratcher … or when a new tweet is posted … when a new email is received … even one of those triggers is exactly what we want … We're not going to use the shortcut of the triggers … I can also go to templates and in templates … I have already built in Logic Apps …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.