- Connecting to IoT central
- Adding and viewing data
- Adding properties and commands
- Creating actions with custom rules
- Connecting to a real device
- Changing device settings
- Performing actions on a device
- Scheduling device jobs
Skill Level Advanced
- [Instructor] Today, there are more interconnected devices in the world than there are people. From drones to factories to even movies, computers are starting to dominate the workforce. There's one thing that connects all these different machines, IoT. IoT has taken over the world silently, and is a driving factor for the businesses of today that will last until tomorrow. It is a skill that is becoming essential to learn. But where does one start? My name is James Timberlake, and I'm here to help you on that journey.
I've been a software developer for over nine years, and if you've thought of it, I've likely worked on it. Let us venture into a crash course into the world of IoT. I'll demonstrate how to create and manage an IoT central hub that can connect with a number of different devices, control and give commands to devices from a centralized place, and record and measure analytics to provide meaningful data that drive decision-making. Let's make the world a more connected place through the Internet of Things.