This video summarizes the key takeaways of this course, which is for technology professionals and executive decision-makers to get a holistic picture of Azure AD.
- [Instructor] Let me express just how glad I am … that you stuck with the course right to the end. … Kudos to you on that. … This is the last chapter of this course, the conclusion. … By now, I think you should have … a comprehensive understanding of Azure AD … and its components, but let's brush up … on what we've covered. … There were six chapters in this course. … The first one was introduction, and the one … that you're currently watching is the conclusion. … But in between, there were four important chapters … which covered the length and breadth of Azure AD. … Those chapters were Azure Active Directory Fundamentals, … Industry Standards and Compliance, Provisioning … an Azure AD Tenant, and Potential Business Impact … of Azure AD Adoption. … In the Azure Active Directory Fundamentals chapter, … we covered Azure AD Connect and AD Connect Health, … the types of users and groups, Azure AD B2B and B2C, … SaaS apps and PaaS apps, Azure AD Domain Services, … Application Proxy, Azure AD Join and device registration, …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.