Get an overview of the Azure AD Identity Protection Service, including the risks the service will detect and methods to remediate those risks.
- [Instructor] Now that we've had an overview…of Azure Active Directory Identity Protection…at a high level, let's go ahead and take a look at it.…As you can see, I'm already in the Azure…Active Directory Identity Protection blade.…If you do not see this, it's because…you'll need to enable the service.…And remember, it's only available in the Azure…Active Directory Premium 2 version of Active Directory.…In this lesson, we are going to focus…in on the investigate scenarios.…And the first one we're going to…look at is user's flight for risk.…
And here, you'll notice that we have four users…who have been flagged for risk.…Two of them have a risk level of medium.…This level was provided by the service.…And we have two users who have already been secured.…I have previously secured these.…You'll notice up at the top as well.…We could go ahead and apply a policy, from here,…in order to mitigate this risk.…We are going to do that in the next lesson.…Let's go ahead and take a look at one of these users.…And we'll start off with the Sharon One account.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.