Get started with Azure Functions, a serverless computer service from Microsoft. Learn how to create an Azure Function, configure services to interact with Azure Functions, and create Azure Functions that interact with various cloud services.
- You've probably heard about Serverless, so now it's time to look at Microsoft's contender, Microsoft's Azure Functions. My name is Anton Delsink, and I've been teaching developer topics for almost 20 years, and every year, we write less code. Less boilerplate, less planning, less infrastructure-related code, and we tend to write code that's more interesting, more specific to the problem we're solving. In this course, we're going to look at Azure Functions as the next step in this evolution. A much-requested feature for AWS Lambda, the Amazon equivalent, has been C# support, and I've been tempted to do the entire course in C#, but not to worry.
- Creating your first C# Azure Function
- C# functions triggered by a webhook
- Testing webhook Azure Functions
- Leveraging events with Azure Functions
- Integrating with cloud services
- Developing Azure functions
- Continuous deployment