Get an introduction to what the Language API is, what possibilities it brings to your applications, and its importance within Microsoft COG services.
- [Instructor] Next, let's talk about another core pillar in Microsoft Cog Services, which is the language API. When we talk or type, we use a language. English, Chinese, German, Dutch, we use some language to talk to each other. So the examples of things that the language service includes are LUIS, which is the Language Understanding Intelligent Service. Think of this as natural language comprehension.
Things such as spell check, being able to translate text between languages, text analytics API, and other things, such as, say recognizing the emotion in a language. Let's see all this in code.
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.