Learn how to work with Azure Table storage, which allows developers to store structured NoSQL data in the cloud.
- [Instructor] Storage in the cloud is practically synonymous with blobs. But there's a lot more to it. Come take a deep dive look at Azure's storage tables. Azure storage tables is the first choice for many developers looking for a no-sequel solution for structured data in Microsoft Azure. Azure storage tables can scale very well, and yet at the same time, is quite cost effective. Learn how to create a storage account with the essentials security configuration required to keep your data safe. Initially we use the Azure portal, and then we also explore the command line utilities, like the Azure CLI impartial, so it's great for automation, and then we take a deep dive look at the APIs.
My name is Anton Delsink, come and join me and watch this course for a deep dive into Azure storage tables.
- Creating a Blob storage account
- Stored access policies for granting privileges
- Shared access signatures
- Encrypting data at rest
- Connecting to and creating a table
- Creating entities
- Querying tables
- Performance constraints of Azure Storage tables