Get an overview of Microsoft Azure Storage, the highly scalable and secure PaaS. Explore key security and deployment topics and review the storage options available to developers.
- [Anton] Storage in the cloud is practically synonymous with blobs, but there's a lot more to it. Come take a closer look at the four cornerstones of storage in Microsoft's Cloud: Azure Storage Blobs, Queues, Files, and Tables. Learn how to create a storage account with the essential security configuration to keep your data safe, initially using the Azure Portal, and then we explore the hands-on command line tools like Azure CLI and PowerShell, which are essential for automation. My name is Anton Delsink. Join me and watch this course for a tour of Azure Storage features spanning Tables, Queues, Blobs, and Files, and get ready for a deep dive on each.
- Creating general-purpose and Blob storage accounts
- Shared key authentication
- Using shared access signatures (SAS)
- Granting privileges with stored access policies
- Encrypting data at rest
- Deploying Azure storage accounts from the command line
- Deploying Azure storage accounts using PowerShell
- Storage types, including blobs, tables, queues, and files