AZ-203 is the Microsoft exam to get certified as an Azure Developer. In this video, learn the importance of it and how this relates to the role of developer.
- [Narrator] If you chose Microsoft Azure … as the platform where you want to deploy your application, … you most likely would actually … want to get a certification as well. … And this course is by no mean only targeted … to the certification, … but it is actually one part of the certification, … next time that you might want to take. … So Microsoft has created one exam called AZ-203. … Which is called Developing Solutions for Azure, … and once you pass this one, … you will actually fulfill the requirement … to be a Microsoft Certified Azure Developer. … So once you done, … or once you are ready, you can actually … start looking at this page. … Which is microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-az-203.aspx … And in that one you would actually be able to see … what it is required for you to become a successful … Azure Developer with Microsoft technologies. … And one of the things that Microsoft has … in every single exam, … it has different objective domains. … So one of the objective domains would be …
Looking for study partners?Join the AZ-203 Azure Exam study group
Discover how to deploy virtual machines on Azure and implement batch jobs using Azure Batch services. In this course, instructor Tiberiu Covaci covers the core elements of VMs necessary for exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure, a required exam for the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification. After digging into what exam AZ-203 tests developers on—and which exam domains this course maps to—Tiberiu demonstrates multiple ways to create virtual machines (VMs). Learn how to do so using PowerShell, Azure CLI, and Azure Resource Manager templates. Tiberiu then helps you leverage the high-performance computing capabilities in the Azure Batch service, showing how to run a batch job from the portal, PowerShell, and CLI.
- Implementing solutions that use virtual machines
- Options for creating virtual machines
- Creating a virtual machine using PowerShell
- Configuring Azure Disk Encryption for VMs
- Running a batch job using PowerShell and CLI
- Creating and running a batch job using .NET