GitHub is most likely the place to use when you are doing some open source projects. Using private repositories is an option for your teams to use as a source code platform. In this video, learn how you can integrate deployment pipelines between GitHub and Azure App Services.
- [Instructor] So, this is a brand empty web app, … and what I want to do is connect this … with a GitHub repo that I have. … So I just need to go to deployment center. … And under deployment center we have the option … where is your source code. … In my case, well lets just select GitHub … lets continuing, and now it will be the build provider … we have the choice to be using the Kudu build provider. … This is the one that comes with the app itself. … Or Azure pipelines so I will just go for the Kudu one. … Continuing, and now I just need to specify … which will be the organization, … in my case, its my organization, … and now I just need to provide here what will be the … repository, projectnami was the one I want to test … and I'm just going to deploy the master branch. … And lets just continuing. … And review, yeah okay, that's correct, lets just finish. … Now that we have finished, so basically Azure is setting up … everything and in a few minutes you're going to see that … a new deployment, it will start in here and then …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.