When developing applications for Azure, it is very common for teams to use Azure DevOps to host their source code, create boards, and even create deployment pipelines for different environments. All this can be achieved by Azure DevOps and this video demonstrates how you can integrate Azure DevOps with Azure App Services.
- [Instructor] Well now let's now deploy … an Azure web app using Azure DevOps. … I already have a project on Azure DevOps, … if you go to Repos so you can check … that I already had here all my source code. … This is a standard Azure web app, … an ASP.net web app, nothing fancy. … If I go to Pipelines you can see here … under the Pipelines that I already created Pipeline. … This will basically do all the new get packages, restore, … it will build my solution, it will task, … but now, I'm missing a task here. … I want to deploy this to an Azure web app, … so I'm just going to ad another task. … I need to find a task here … that deploys to Azure App Services. … Ah, this sounds good, App Service deploy. … So I will ad this one, and when we click to this one, … let's just say here LinkedIn Learning Demo Deploy. … And yes, I'm going to use the Azure Resource Manager … to deploy, I'm using this connection … and I just need to select here, okay, … what is going to be the app service that I want to deploy. …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.