The Azure Backup agent is very easy to install. Learn the best practices for downloading and installing it in preparation for backing up your data.
- [Instructor] So now that we have our…Recovery Services vault created,…let's actually start doing backup.…Now before we can do backup we actually…have to install the agent.…I'm going to show you how to actually get the agent…and how to start configuring the environment,…for, as your backup.…So I'm going to go ahead and step into my…Azure Backup Recovery Services vault…and you'll notice that I have my different options…in my Overview screen.…Once again, nothing here yet so I haven't done anything yet,…and I'm going to go ahead and say get started,…and I'm going to click on Backup.…And then it's going to say what's my backup goal?…Well the workload I'm running I'm just going to say…is an on-prem environment,…and I just want to backup files and folders.…
And when I select okay on that notice it gives me…all the step-by-step instructions for what I need to do.…Now since I'm doing this on a Windows server,…I'm just going to say let's go ahead and download…the Recovery Services agent.…I'm just going to click on that.…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 47m Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.