Installing Azure Backup Server is more complex than the Azure Backup agent. In this video, learn about the process and how to get started with Azure Backup Server.
- [Instructor] So let's go ahead and actually install…the Microsoft Azure Backup Server, or MABS for short.…Now this process starts in the recovery services vaults.…Very similar to the Azure backup agent…or other utilities that we're going to use,…remember the recovery service vault is the key…to everything that we have.…So I'm going to go into my recovery services vaults.…I have one created here called MABS,…and it's going to highlight that information.…It's all ready for me to go,…and now I just start the actual process.…So just like we did with the backup agent…in a previous video,…I'm going to go ahead and click on backup;…and it's going to say what is my backup goal.…
Now I'm going to cheat just a bit…because I want to have the backup server come up,…so I'm going to say it's an on prem;…and I'm just going to select system state…because I know the backup agent cannot do that.…And notice it pops up,…hey, let's check your backup infrastructure;…so I'm going to go ahead and click on that,…and this is where I actually get to the download link…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 50m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 47m Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.