Learn how to download and install the Azure Active Directory Connect Health on a domain controller in the environment. Once installed the new domain controller status will be shown in the Azure portal.
- [Narrator] In the last lesson…we talked about Azure Active Directory Connect Health.…And how we can see what's going on in our environment…right from the Azure portal.…In this lesson, I have already logged into DC1.…And that is the domain controller that does not have the…Azure Active Directory Connect Health agent installed on it.…So we're going to go ahead and do that here.…I've already logged into Azure…and I'm in the Azure Active Directory Connect Health portal.…I'm going to go ahead click on quick start.…
And I have three options for downloads.…I can download the…Azure Active Directory Connect Health agent for AD FS.…And this is a sync tool.…In the new version of the tool includes…the Azure Active Directory Connect Health agent as well.…But if you're in the situation like we are right now,…we don't need the actual sync client.…We just need the health agent…for domain services.…So I'm going to go ahead and download that.…It's gone ahead and downloaded.…I'm just going to go ahead and run it.…
We have a little bit of information.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.