- [Instructor] Azure insights and analytics.…Insights and analytics brings your…IT operational intelligence platform into the cloud,…which makes it easier to gain valuable insight…from multiple data sources,…whether structured or unstructured.…Insight and analytics is built on…the underlying logged analytic platform.…Insight and analytics offers a superset…of the capabilities offered under log analytics.…You can choose to use the raw log analytics capabilities…and pay per-gigabyte in the service…or switch your workspace to the insight and analytics tier…and pay per-node, managed by the service.…
Insight and analytics helps you analyze…at the scale you need…with high compute and storage capacity in Azure…as well as monitor your network performance…from the public cloud service…to your on-premises endpoints.…Also, to further enhance insight and analytics,…you can download several free solution packs…from the Azure marketplace.…Many other solutions, some quite advanced,…are offered at cost.…The major functionality of Azure insight and analytics…
AuthorDavid M. Franklyn
- What is Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
- Deploying and configuring OMS
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Analyzing Log Analytics data
- Using OMS to monitor an on-premises environment
- Identifying critical updates
- IT Service Management Connector
Skill Level Beginner
1. What Is Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)?
2. Deploy and Configure OMS
3. Collect and Analyze Data
4. Use OMS to Monitor an On-Premises Environment
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.