Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video Initialize application, part of NoSQL Development with DocumentDB in Azure.
- So we haven't really implemented any of the methods yet.…However, the first thing to do is…really initialize our database and our collection.…So, the first and the most important method to implement…is going to be the Initialize Method.…In order to do that, I'll create two private matters,…and the first one will be create database if not exist,…and it will be in an async matter,…which really returns nothing but a task.…So you got, create database if not exist, async.…
Again, we're going to use a try catch statement,…and have the same document client exception.…So, right here I want to read the database.…First, I want to read the database and see…if that particular uri exists,…and if it doesn't exist, then what do we really do?…Well, in that case, we go ahead and create it.…So, first thing to do is go to our web config…and actually add the keys and values which we would need,…which we'll also be having our auth keys,…database, collection, and other things we need.…
So, the first thing would be the name of the database.…
- Back-end scaling fundamentals
- Fallacies of distributed computing
- Consistency models
- Data migration
- DocumentDB with .NET and Node.js
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Backend Scaling Fundamentals
2. Get Started with DocumentDB
3. DocumentDB with .NET
4. DocumentDB with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.