Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Implementing a storage account, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- A fundamental element of your Azure…subscription is your storage.…Where will you data be stored, in which country?…Where will it be replicated, will it be highly available?…Those configuration settings are available…within the Microsoft Azure portal.…Now let's take a look at the Storage Accounts…and how we implement the Storage Account,…which is essentially your storage solution,…for your Azure subscription.…So from within my Azure Portal I can go ahead and create…a new Storage Account.…
By clicking on Data Services, Storage, Quick Create.…Now notice here that I have the Quick Create option…for other objects, I may have also a Custom Create option.…Quick Create means that I have limited…configuration options during the creation task.…And sometimes I'll have to go later on…and modify those settings later on.…Now in my storage account I will specify a URL.…That URL can later on be used in order…to map connectivity to my storage.…Now that mapping can be done with the various APIs…in order to connect to that storage in Azure,…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.