Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Implementing a point-to-site VPN: IP adresses and certificates, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- Now the next major task we want to perform…is create a point-to-site VPN,…establishing a direct secure SSTP connection…from a client computer directly…to my virtual network in Azure.…So in order to do that, I need to go…and configure my virtual network first.…I need to enable my virtual network…for virtual private networking.…So I've got a virtual network over here.…I see that I have a virtual machine…that lives within this virtual network.…And I'm gonna click on Configure.…
From the Configure option, I'm going to click on…Configure point-to-site connectivity.…And immediately I'm prompted…with specifying the address range…or the address space that is gonna be used…for those virtual private connections,…essentially the IP addresses that the client's connecting…over this virtual private network will use.…And I'm gonna use a different range…than what I'm using currently on my network,…which is 192.168, and I'm gonna specify that…to a /28, which as you note here,…it tells you the IP addresses that you have available.…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.