Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Implementing a point-to-site VPN: Azure tasks, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- So now I'm going to pick it up from the point…where I simply created my Root Certificate,…and my Client's Certificate,…and now they're stored locally in my Certificates Store.…So the next thing that I need to do is actually…export my Certificate from my Certificate Store…in order to be able to upload it into Azure.…Now to do that I'm going to use a Certificate Snap-In.…The Certificate Snap-In is available by typing the MMC…or MMC.xe and adding the Certificate Snap-in to that window.…Now I've actually cheated a little bit…and I've just done this…and I've added the Certificate Snap-In…to my Microsoft Management Console, my MMC.…
If I browse to my Personal Store…this is where I'm going to find…all the Certificates that are here.…Again, this is my Root Certificate…that I created in my previous task.…I'm going to right click the Certificate, All Tasks,…and Export the Certificate.…So what I'm trying to do is to take the Certificate…and put it into a File.…So that that File can then be imported into Azure.…I'm going to click No, do not export the private key…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.