In this movie, you'll learn how to implement Multi-factor authentication with Microsoft Azure Cloud services for added security.
- [Voiceover] Earlier in this course we discussed…a defense in-depth approach, essentially a solution…that provides layers to minimize the amount…of possible attacks or possible vulnerabilities…that we have in our environment.…A great method or representation of that layered solution…is Multi Factor Authentication, essentially ensuring…that a user proves his or her identity…by providing multiple methods of authentication.…One of those methods of authentication is,…of course, a username and password…that we're all very familiar with,…but what we're doing is adding a secondary method,…and that secondary method is provided…through a device, an actual physical device…that we have with us at most times.…
Typically if you've been familiar…with Multi Factor Authentications…that have been available in the last 20 years,…you've seen other types of authentications…that required third party devices…that had to be shipped to a user and that were usually…expensive and complicated to configure.…Today we have cell phones, and most of us…
Here, David Elfassy investigates security concepts related to Azure deployment and services such as Office 365, Exchange, and Azure Active Directory. Find out how to use Azure's built-in security tools, secure virtual machines, implement more robust multifactor authentication, and protect your services and data, including email, documents, and user data. Plus, learn how to configure security certificates for your app deployments using custom domains.
- Securing objects and virtual machines
- Deploying certificates for Azure resources
- Implementing multifactor authentication
- Securing Office 365
- Securing Azure Active Directory