Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Implementing backups for on-premises servers to Azure, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- Once you've configured a Backup Vault in Azure,…you can also back up your on-premises resources to Azure.…That can be done by performing two specific tasks.…First, downloading the Vault Credentials,…the Vault Credentials is the actual data that will allow…you to have an authenticated session with that Vault.…And second, by downloading an agent,…the agent is application that will be installed…on your server to configure which data…will be backed up to Azure…and how often will that data be backed up,…so let's perform these two tasks now.…
Assuming that I'm on my physical server,…so even though I'm working within my portal,…I'm working within my Azure portal,…I am sitting on my physical Windows Server machine.…So on my Windows Server machine,…I'm going to first download my credentials…by clicking on the Downloading for Vault Credentials.…Note that it takes a couple of seconds,…and it will then give me the ability…to save my Vault Credentials as a file.…You don't need to open the file.…You just wanna save the file.…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.