Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Implementing backups for on-premises servers to Azure, part of Microsoft Azure: Core Functionalities.
- [Instructor] And now that…our backup vault has been created,…let's go ahead and see what we can back up…and what type of site recovery functionalities…we can implement using Microsoft Azure.…So I'm going to go ahead and take a look at my recovery vault,…which is under All Resources.…And I see it right here, LinkedInRecoveryVault.…I'm going to click on it to open it.…And right away, when I go into the Overview blade,…I notice that I have the basic details…about my backup vault.…
And you'll see here that you have some monitoring tools…that actually give you information…about your most recent backups.…I have nothing that is being backed up right now,…but if there was any errors, any warning messages,…any backup jobs that would be in progress,…we would actually see all of this data over here…within our backup jobs.…As well, if I click on Activity Log,…I will see all of the changes…and manipulations that have happened over time…in the properties of my backup vault.…
So let's go back to Overview.…So the first thing we see here is we have our settings,…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
Implementing a VPN7m 39s
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.