Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Implementing backups for Azure virtual machines, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- Backing up your data is one of those essential tasks…that you must perform in a networking environment.…Whether it's backing up your virtual machines…that are in Azure, or backing up your…on-premise corporate information, it's very important…to ensure that it's always available in multiple locations.…In Azure, we have recovery services available…to backup resources, such as your Azure resources…or backup your files, such as corporate files…stored on your on-premises network.…Let's take a look at how we configure…these recovery services.…
The first place we need to configure in Azure…is a recovery service vault.…A recovery service vault is essentially a destination,…or a location, for all your backups to be located.…Inside the vault, you'll be able to configure…the replication of the vault to identify…where that vault will be available.…You may want to replicate the vault…to multiple geographic locations,…or you may want to restrict it to a specific location.…So to create a backup vault, from recovery services,…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.