- RDS virtualization and deployment options
- Adding RDS servers and users in Azure
- Configuring SSL certifications
- Creating session collections
- Creating personal session desktops
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Sharon] Welcome, do you need to provide secure access to your corporate data and business applications to your remote users or maybe you have a warehouse and do not want desktops on the floor exposed to dirt and dust and other items that could reduce the lifespan of that equipment? If you answered yes to either of these questions or you're curious about application virtualization for your company your clients then my course on remote desktop services on Azure is for you. Microsoft remote desktop services has long been an option to deliver virtualize applications and desktops for your remote users.
You can keep your data and applications under control and still allow users access to these applications. These users could be a remote team members who need to update a custom customer database or team members in the warehouse where deploying to maintaining computers is not a cost effective solution. Instead you could deploy a less expensive thin client solution that still allows your warehouse team members access to the product application. When you're ready grab your favorite beverage and let's learn about remote desktop services on Azure.