Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Implementing Azure web apps, part of Understanding Microsoft Azure Core Functionalities.
- Web Apps, essentially what a website is…within Microsoft Azure.…Web Apps do much more than websites…because they can run fully-fledged applications…in virtual machines or in virtual machine instances,…as they're called within Azure,…and perform a multitude of tasks.…They can have background process that update it,…they can be backed up, they can be restored.…They can be uploaded or downloaded…by using offline tools, and they can…be created and managed from within the Management Portals.…So, let's go ahead and create a Web App.…
In order to create a Web App,…I'll just go into WEB APPS from…the Azure Management Portal.…You see that I already have a few Web Apps…that have already been created,…but I'm going to create a new one right now.…When I click on NEW, I go into the Web App context.…Now, note that I can do a QUICK CREATE,…where I'll just specify a URL.…That URL will have to be unique…within the .azurewebsites.net domain,…or I can do a CUSTOM CREATE, which will actually…allow me to specify various parameters,…
- Understanding Azure subscriptions
- Managing Azure with portals and PowerShell
- Configuring Azure web apps
- Deploying virtual machines
- Configuring virtual machines for high availability
- Managing Azure Active Directory
- Creating Azure virtual networks
- Implementing a VPN
- Performing Azure backups
Skill Level Intermediate
Virtualization Essential Trainingwith Martin Guidry2h 51m Beginner
Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365with David Elfassy2h 32m Intermediate
Up and Running with Azure Mobile Serviceswith David Isbitski2h 17m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Services
3. Microsoft Azure Networking
4. Managing Azure Resources
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.